Body Fuel and Sculpting Formula
120 Veggie Capsules
Dr. Bo’s TOTAL TRIM® DEFINE, which is premium Calcium Pyruvate, aids in producing, building, maintaining, and defining lean muscle tissue, while capably promoting weight loss, helping to burn fat, create energy and vitality, which helps the body become more effective (especially during workouts) and have significantly more stamina and endurance. During each of Dr. Bo's weight loss/weight management programs, a body discards unwanted and excess fatty tissue, so it's very important to rebuild lean muscle mass. Total Trim Define is an easy way to accomplish this goal.*
Gluten FREE, Casein FREE (GFCF), Vegan Formula.
Weight and Muscle Management
Weight management has been a problem for millions of Americans for years. The so called yo-yo diets have never really worked for any duration, and the frustration level hits an all-time high.*
Athletes and body conscious people have been looking for more effective and more educated ways to get results from diet and exercise. Today, in the fast-paced, "instant" society, people want an expeditious return on their investment of time and effort. There is help for those who seek an aid in health recovery, enhancement, optimum wellness and maintenance which begins from the inside. Calcium Pyruvate has been shown to help in these areas, especially with weight and muscle management.*
Total Trim Define's
calcium pyruvate is a naturally occurring substance in the body. Pyruvate itself is a salt produced from Pyruvic Acid, a central compound of the human metabolism that as an acid, is known to be unstable. Calcium has been shown to be a better stabilizing element than Potassium, Magnesium, Sodium and others. Metabolism, described as all chemical processes in the human body, is the main component of energy production. Energy levels and endurance is regulated by the transportation of glucose drawn to the muscle from the blood stream. Glucose is considered to be referred to as stamina sustainment.*
Calcium Pyruvate has been the favored source over other minerals because of the benefits this particular mineral has. The positive aspects in using Calcium include tooth and bone development, blood clotting, nerve transmission and muscle growth and contraction.*
There is evidence to support that calcium pyruvate improves exercise performance mainly by enhancing the transport of glucose into the muscle cell. Preliminary research indicates pyruvate functions as an antioxidant, inhibiting the production of harmful free radicals. While antioxidants do not improve athletic performance, they may support exercise recovery.*
Body builders and athletes, especially those who compete in endurance sports, commonly use calcium pyruvate to increase their level of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the main source of energy used by all cells and tissues for normal function, and may provide energy needed to sustain physical activity over a long period of time.*
Through extensive studies, researchers have found this supplement (calcium pyruvate) to improve athletic endurance, enhance the body's metabolism, intensify weight and fat loss, and help speed up the exercise recovery process. Animal testing conducted at the University of Texas-Austin Department of Kinesiology indicates that pyruvate supplementation helps the body convert food to energy more efficiently and maintain a higher resting oxygen consumption rate, thereby increasing metabolic function and fat utilization.*
Dr. Ronald T. Stanko, M.D., of the Gastroenterology and Clinical Nutrition Division at the University of Pittsburg Medical Center conducted studies with human subjects producing favorable results. He concluded that, with the supplementation of calcium pyruvate, his subjects enjoyed a muscle endurance and performance increase of 20-50% over those without supplementation, as well as up to 37% more weight loss and 48% more fat loss and other positive benefits. Dr. Stanko goes on to state, "No matter what exercise, people are able to do more longer, yet without the unwanted side effects that one would get from caffeine or some other stimulant."* Premium Quality
The ingredient in Total Trim Define
is of the highest quality. Its benefits are numerous and is formulated using Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in our ultra modern manufacturing facilities. Total Trim Define
CONTAINS NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS, COLORS, FLAVORS, ADDITIVES, STIMULANTS, CASEIN, GLUTEN, GLIADIN, AVENIN, WHEAT, SOY, CORN, NUTS, ANIMAL PRODUCTS OR PRESERVATIVES THAT CAN ROB YOU OF YOUR GOOD HEALTH and is manufactured with a process that does not require the use of lubricants or flow agents assuring the purity of Total Trim Define
and bypassing the need for any superfluous ingredients. References:
- Stanko, R.T., Robertson, R.J., Spina, R.J., Reilly, J.J., Greenwwalt, K.D., Goss F.L. Enhancement of arm-exercise endurance capacity with dihydroxyacetone and pyruvate Journal of Applied Physiology 68:119-124, 1990.
- Stanko, R.T., Robertson, R.J., Galbreath, R.W., Reilly J.J., Greenawalt, K.D., Goss, F.L. Enhanced leg-exercise endurance with a high-carbohydrate diet and dihydroxyacetone and pyruvate. Journal of Applied Physiology 69:1651-1656, 1990.
- Robertson R.J., Stanko, R.T., Goss, F.L., Spine, R.J., Reilly, J.J., Greenawalt, K.D. Blood glucose extraction as a mediator of perceived exertion during prolonged exercise. European Journal of Applied Physiology 61:100-105, 1990.
- Stanko, R.T., Tietze, D.L., Arch, J.E. Body composition, energy utilization, and nitrogen metabolism with a 4.25 MJ/d low-energy diet supplemented with pyruvate. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 56:630-635, 1992.
- Stanko, R.T., Tietze, D.L., Arch J.E., Body composition, energy utilization, and nitrogen metabolism with a severely restricted diet supplemented with dihydroxyacetone and pyruvate. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 55:771-775, 1992.
- Stanko, R.T., Adibi, S.A. Inhibition of lipid accumulation and enhancement of energy expenditure by the addition of pyruvate and dihydroxyacetone to a rat diet. Metabolism 35:182-186, 1986.
- Stanko, R.T., Ferguson, T.L., Newman, C.W., Newman, R.K. Reduction of carcass fat in swine with dietary addition of pyruvate and dihydroxyacetone. Journal of Animal Science 67:1272-1278, 1989.
- Cortez, M.Y., Torgan, C.E., Brozinick, J.T., Miller, R.H., Ivy, J.L. Effects of pyruvate and dihydroxyacetone consumption on the growth and metabolic state of obese Zucker rats. Journal of Clinical Nutrition 53-847-853, 1991.