Almond Butter Cups
In 5 minutes, you'll have made these cold, creamy and perfectly sweet almond butter cups - all without the harsh use of sugar and chemicals! It'll be your new "go-to."
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 full droppers of Dr. Bo's Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup nuts or seeds of your choice (sunflower seeds, almonds, walnuts, etc.)
- cocoa nibs for garnish
- Dr. Bo's Cocoa Syrup
- In a blender, add the almond butter, almond milk, stevia and nuts. Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Line a mini muffin tin with plastic wrap.
- Pour the almond mixture into the muffin cups over the plastic wrap. (Optional - add 1 scoop of Garden of Plenty to make it a superfood dessert!)
- Let the almond butter cups set for about 30 minutes in the freezer - remove and garnish with the cacao nibs. Put them back in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- When you want to eat them, just peel them out of the muffin tins - easy and no mess!
- Upon serving, give them a generous drizzle of the cocoa syrup and enjoy!