Guide to Smart Food Choices
This is a comprehensive in-home guide that will help you achieve and maintain the highest level of health, digestion, absorption and elimination through careful dietary planning, correct food choices and proper food combining. It's best used in conjunction with Dr. Bo Wagner's book Eat Smart Eat Simple that explains in detail the philosophy of eating the right foods for each body & blood type and why and how to properly food combine and pH balance your food choices.
A healthy diet is the backbone of any nutritional program and even if you are already healthy you should still notice an improvement in overall total body wellness and proper weight management by applying the advice in these guides. They provide the dietary information necessary to design your own perfect meal, helping you to obtain optimum health, increasing your energy, stamina and strength, and relieving the tired, rundown, sluggish feeling most people today are experiencing.
In this book, readers will find:
- Guidelines for digestive rules for each blood type
- Charts for all food groups for each blood type - O, A, B and AB
- Gluten Free and Casein/Dairy Free guidelines
- Smart food combining charts for each blood type
- A family section - "ALL" - designed for all blood types in one set of charts
- Guides for healthy food choices and unhealthy food choices
Guide to Smart Food Choices' approach and inventory of foods are similar to other food lists in the market place but also quite different. Dr. Bo's guides offer other pertinent information about food and its digestion that also needs to be included in order to arrive at an accurate and healthy food list conclusion. Leaving out this additional important information can cause other unhealthy issues to manifest that need to be avoided to achieve one's ultimate health. The slate of foods in these 5 different guides (O, A, B, AB and "All", the family guide for healthy choices for everyone) are the only directories that take into consideration all these other crucial facts, providing you with the most complete, contemporary and healthful catalogue of blood type foods available and combined correctly.
By following the principles of Guide to Smart Food Choices you should notice a reduction in gas, indigestion, heartburn, acid reflux, allergies, sinus problems, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, fatigue, mood swings, insomnia, weight gain and food intolerances. Instead, you should be rewarded with better health, increased energy, trim bodies, improved sleep and an overall state of well-being and vitality.
Cook Smart Cook Simple
This is the ultimate cookbook out on the market. It contains over 350+ recipes that ALL incorporate blood type and proper food combining. No other book has the much information all organized right there for you to make delicious dishes and desserts for all tastes! Cook Smart Cook Simple is the third part of Dr. Bo's trilogy of eating healthy. This cookbook provides the recipes applying the information, philosophy and principles he has laid out in his previous two books: Eat Smart Eat Simple and Guide to Smart Food Choices.
In this book, you'll find:
- Sandwiches, wraps, snacks, desserts, baked goods, soups, dressings, cheeses, party foods, dinners, and MORE!
- A "How To Use This Cookbook" Intro
- Recipes for all blood types
- Great health tips and information along with the recipes
- Healthy Thanksgiving Feast Menus
- A food combining chart and a corresponding guide
- Fun tips and traits for all blood types
- Dr. Bo's Basic Principles - The Wagner Way to Wellness